And by appointment
- Ph.D. Arizona State University, Supply Chain Management, 2006
- M.B.A. Arizona State University, Supply Chain Management, 2001
- B.S. Arizona State University, Microbiology, 1996
Academic & Professional Experience
- Associate Professor, Miami University (2012-present).
- Assistant Professor, Miami University (2006-2012).
- Graduate associate / Classified Staff, Arizona State University (2002-2006).
- Purchasing Manager, Procter & Gamble (2001-2002).
- Supply Management MBA Intern, Honeywell (2000-2000).
- Sales Engineer, NIBCO (1997-1999).
- Nuclear Quality Assurance Supervisor, Nuclear Reactor Operator, U.S. Navy (1988-1993).
- Terpend, Regis and Bryan Ashenbaum (2012). "The Intersection of Power, Trust and Supplier Network Size: Implications for Supplier Performance." Journal of Supply Chain Management, Vol. 48, No. 3, pp. 52-77.
- Ashenbaum, Bryan, Salzarulo, Peter and W. Rocky Newman (2012). "Organizational Structure, Entrepreneurial Orientation and Trait Preference in Transportation Brokerage Firms." Journal of Supply Chain Management, Vol. 48, No. 1, pp. 3-23.
- Ashenbaum, Bryan, and Regis Terpend (2010). "The Purchasing-Logistics Interface: A 'Scope of Responsibility' Taxonomy." Journal of Business Logistics, Vol. 31, No. 2, pp. 177-194.
Honors & Awards
- 2012 Outstanding Reviewer Award, Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education.
- 2011-12 Outstanding Professor Award, Professional MBA Program, Farmer School of Business, Miami University.
- 2011-12 Richard K. Smucker Outstanding Teacher Award (undergraduate), Farmer school of Business, Miami University.
- 2007 Best Reviewer Award, Journal of Supply Chain Management
- 2005: Sam M. Walton College of Business 2005 SCMRC Doctoral Dissertation Proposal Award, SCMRC-University of Arkansas.
- 2005: ISM Doctoral Research Grant, Institute for Supply Management.
- 2005: W.P. Carey School of Business 2004-05 John W. Teets Outstanding Teacher Award, Arizona State University.
Areas of Expertise
- Function outsourcing
- Impact of technology adoption on supply chain relationships
- Purchasing/strategy sourcing
- Supply chain integration
Content maintained by