Rees Distinguished Professor of Supply Chain Management
- Ph.D. The Ohio State University, Business Administration, 1990.
- M.A. The Ohio State University, Logistics, 1989.
- M.B.A. The University of Minnesota, 1987.
- B.S.B. University of Minnesota, with high distinction in Accounting, 1982.
Academic & Professional Experience
- James Evans Rees Distinguished Professor of Distribution, Farmer School of Business, Department of Marketing, Miami University (2008-present).
- Chair, Department of Management and Allen Professor of Business, College of Business, Department of Management, Colorado State University (2006-2008).
- John and Barbara Bebbling Professor of Business, W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University (2002-2006).
- Dean’s Council of 100 Distinguished Scholar, College of Business, Arizona State University (2001-2002).
- Professor, Supply Chain Management, College of Business, Arizona State University (2000 -2001).
- Associate Professor, Supply Chain Management, College of Business, Arizona State University, (1996-2000).
- Assistant Professor, Purchasing and Logistics Management, College of Business, Arizona State University (1990-1996).
- Graduate Teaching Associate, The Ohio State University, September (1989-1990).
- The Pillsbury Company (1982-1987).
Patel, Pankaj; Azadegan, Arash; Ellram, Lisa, The Effects of Strategic and Structural Supply Chain Orientation on Operational and Customer-Focused Performance" forthcoming in Decision Sciences Journal, 2012. 2010 Impact factor: 2.233, 5 year impact factor 3.937.
Tate, W.L., Dooley, K.L., Ellram, L.M., Drivers of Supplier Adoption of Sustainable Business Practices, Journal of Business Logistics, Vol. 32, No. 1, 2011, pp 6-16. 2010 Impact factor: 3.905, acceptance rate approximately 10%.
Bode, C., Petersen, K., Wagner, S. and Ellram, L.M., “Buffer Or Bridge? Responses To Supply Chain Disruptions," Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 54, No. 4, 2011, pp. 833-856. 2010 Impact factor: 5.250, 5 year impact factor 10.779, acceptance rate approximately 6%.
Ellram, L.M. , Tate, W.L. and Golicic, S., “Supply Chain Health: Successful Emergence from the Recession, “CSCMP’s Supply Chain Quarterly, No 3, 2010. No impact factor or acceptance rate available. Managerial journal.
Golicic, S., Boerstler, C., Ellram L.M., “Greening Transportation in the Supply Chain,” MIT Sloan Management Review, Vol. 51, no. 2, Winter 2010, pp. 47-55. 2010 Impact factor 1.452, 5 year impact factor 2.317.
Tate, W.L., Ellram, L.M., Hartmann, E., Bahls, L., van der Valk, W. “Agency Theory Perspective on the Purchase of Marketing Services,” Journal of Industrial Marketing Management, 2010.
Tate, W.L., Ellram, L.M., Kirchoff, J., “ Corporate Social Responsibility Reports: A Thematic Analysis Related to Supply Chain Management,” Journal of Supply Chain Management 46 (1), 2010, pp. 19-44. 2010 Impact factor: 5.853, 5 year impact factor 11. 706, acceptance rate approximately 8%.
Tate, W.L., Ellram, L.M., Brown, S.P, “Offshore Outsourcing of Services: A Stakeholder Perspective,” Journal of Services Research 12 (1), 2009, 56-72. Impact factor 2010 .846, 5 year impact factor .846.
Tate, W.L. and Ellram, L.M., “Offshore Outsourcing: A Managerial Framework,” Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing Volume 24, No. ¾ , 2009. pp. 256-268. No impact factor available. Acceptance rate approximately 15%.
Ashenbaum, B., A. Maltz, L.M. Ellram and M. Barratt, “Organizational alignment and supply chain governance structure Introduction and construct validation,” The International Journal of Logistics Management, Vol. 20 No. 2, 2009, pp. 169-186. 2010 Impact factor forthcoming, acceptance rate approximately 15%.
Tate, W.L., Ellram, L.E., Hartmann, E., Bahls, L. “Offshore Outsourcing of Services: An Evolutionary Perspective,” International Journal of Production Economics 2009, Vol. 120 No. 2, pp. 512-524.
Ellram, Lisa M. and Linda L. Stanley, “Strategic cost management: the interface between product, process, and supply chain design,” Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, 2008, Vol. 14, pp. 180– 191.
Ellram, Lisa M., Wendy L. Tate and Corey Billington, “Outsourcing and Offshoring Professional Services: A Supply Management Perspective,” Journal of Operations Management, 2008, Vol. 26, No. 2, pp. 148-163. Impact factor 5.093, 5 year impact factor 6.029, acceptance rate approximately 5-8%.
Ellram, Lisa M., Wendy Tate and C.R. Carter "Applying 3DCE to Environmentally Responsible Manufacturing Processes", Journal of Cleaner Production , Special Issue on 'Supply Chain Management in a Sustainable Environment,’ 2008, Vol. 16, pp. 1620–1631.
- Ellram, Lisa M. and Linda L. Stanley, “Strategic cost management: the interface between product, process, and supply chain design,” Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, 2008, Vol. 14, pp. 180– 191.
- Ellram, Lisa M., Wendy L. Tate and C.R. Carter, “An Integrative Approach to 3DCE,” International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management. 2007, Vol. 37, No. 4. pp 305-330.
- Ellram, Lisa M., Wendy L. Tate and Corey Billington, “Services Supply Management: The Next Frontier for Improved Organizational Performance,” California Management Review, Summer 2007, Volume 49., No. 4, pp. 44-66.
- Corrêa, Henrique Luiz, Lisa M. Ellram, Annibal José Scavarda, and Martha C. Cooper, “An Alternative View of the Services and Goods Product Mix”, International Journal of Production and Operations Management, 2007, Volume 27, No. 5, pp 444-463.
- Craig R. Carter, Ellram, L.M. and Tate, W.L. "Structure, Influence and Beliefs: A Logistics Application of Social Network Analysis", Journal of Business Logistics 2007, Volume 28, No. 1, pp. 137-168.
- Research: offshore outsourcing, services supply chain management, sustainable supply chain management and all areas of supply chain cost management.
Teaching: logistics management and supply chain management
Content maintained by