- SPRING 2013
- Oxford Campus
- TR 12:15-1:45 pm
Senior Clinical Faculty
Accountancy & BUS 101
- M.B.A. Indiana University, Business Administration–Finance, 1974
- B.S. Miami University, Accountancy, 1972
Academic & Professional Experience
- Clinical Faculty, Miami University (2008-Present)
- Lecturer, Miami University (2007–2008).
- Instructor, Miami University (2000–2007).
- Director of Finance/Chief Financial Officer, Metroweb (Subsidiary of World Color Press, Inc.) (1990–2000).
- Treasurer, Clopay Corporation (1988–1990).
- Corporate Controller, Clopay Corporation (1980–1988).
- Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, Clopay Corporation (1978–1980).
- Financial Analyst, Clopay Corporation (1977–1978).
- Senior Accountant, Arthur Andersen & Co. (1976–1977).
- Staff Accountant, Arthur Andersen & Co. (1974–1976).
Honors & Awards
- 2008: Faculty Excellence in Teaching Award from The Southwestern Ohio Council for Higher Education.
- 2007: Excellence in Teaching Award from Miami Univeristy Middletown and GCCCU.
- 2005: Student Organizations Advisor of the Year Award, Miami University Middletown.
- 1972: Beta Gamma Sigma, honorary School of Business society, Miami University, Oxford, OH.
- 1972: Awarded two year tuition scholarship and teaching assistantship at the Indiana University Graduate School of Business., Indiana University Graduate School of Business.
- 1971: Lambda Chi Alpha, social fraternity, Miami University, Oxford, OH.
- Teaching: Financial and managerial accounting; foundations of business decision making.
- Consulting: SCORE (Small Business Counselor); Miami University's Corporate & Community Institute
Content maintained by