- MTR 12:40-1:20
- Ph.D. The University of Iowa, 1988
M.B.A. Bowling Green State University, 1981
B.S.B.A. Bowling Green State University, 1980
Academic & Professional Experience
- 2006: Total Quality Logistics, Performed an analysis of their warehousing capability, order processing, and fulfillment policies. Made recommendations for short policy changes and long term capital improvement.
- Newman, W. E. & Krehbiel, T. C. (in press). Linear Performance Pricing: A Collaborative Tool for Focused Supply Cost Reduction. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management.
Hanna, M. D. & Newman, W. E. (2006). Integrated Operations Management: A Supply Chain Perspective, Cincinnati, Ohio: Thomson South-Western.
Newman, W. E. & Hanna, M. D. (2006). Instructors Resource CD, Cincinnati, Ohio: Thomson South-Western.
Newman, W. E. & Hanna, M. D. (2003). Operations Management, Activebook, New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
Newman, W. E. (2001). Instructor's Solutions Manual: Integrated Operations Management, New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
Honors & Awards
- 2002: Listed by FIVE 2002 School of Applied Science graduates (surveyed during the first year after graduation) when asked _Which (three) professor(s) at Miami contributed most significantly to your educational development?' (6th time since 1994) Appreciation and recognition for teaching excellence from: Delta Delta Delta Sorority Phi Kappa Tau Fraternity, School of Applied Science.
Areas of Expertise
- Supplier relations and development
- Supply chain management
- Supply chain management modeling
- Supply chain management performance measurement
Content maintained by