- July 1 - August 10
- Ph.D., Indiana University, Operations Management and Decision Sciences, 2006
- M.B.A., Indiana University, Decision Support Modeling, 2001
- B.S., Miami University, Paper Science and Engineering, 1995
Academic & Professional Experience
- Assistant Professor, Miami University, 2006 - present
- Field Service Engineer, GL&V (1997-1999)
- Systems Application Engineer, GL&V (1995-1997)
- Ashenbaum, B., Salzarulo, P., and Newman, W. (2012). "Organizational Structure, Entrepreneurial Orientation, and Individual Trait Preference in Transportation Brokerage Firms." Journal of Supply Chain Management, 48(1), 3-23
- Mahar, S., Salzarulo, P., and Wright, D. (2012). "Using Online Pickup Site Inclusion Policies to Manage Demand in Retail/E-tail Organizations." Computers and Operations Research, 39(5), 991-999
- Salzarulo, P., Krehbiel, T., Mahar, S., and Emerson, L. (2012). "Six Sigma Sales and Marketing: Application to NCAA Basketball." In Press, American Journal of Business
- Mahar, S., Bretthauer, K., Salzarulo, P. (2011). Locating Specialized Service Capacity in a Multi-Hospital Network." European Journal of Operational Research, 212(3), 596-605.
- Salzarulo, P., Bretthauer, K., Schultz, K., and Côté, M. (2011). "The Impact of Variability and Information on Healthcare System Performance." Production and Operations Management, 20(6), 848-859.
- Finch, B., Salzarulo, P. (2011). "The Customer Complaint Letter: a Student Exercise in Six Sigma." Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, 9(2), 307-314.
- Mahar, S. and Salzarulo, P. (2008). "Putting it All Together: Weaving a Common Thread of Assignments through Introductory OM Courses." Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, 6(2), 233-237.
Honors & Awards
- 2005: W.G. Panschar Award: Outstanding Associate Instructor of the Year in the Kelley School of Business, Indiana University.
Areas of Expertise
- Healthcare operations
- Quality management systems
- Supply chain management
Content maintained by