Goals of the Program
- Maintain our commitment to having high caliber students in the Farmer School of Business.
- Enhance and complement the education for our brightest and most motivated incoming students.
- Allow for more intellectual interaction between student and faculty.
- Provide a premier program that complements and interfaces with University Honors and with FSB Departmental Honors.
- Continue to fuel the advanced intellectual climate/atmosphere in the Farmer School.
- Use the program as laboratory for exciting new techniques/ideas that can then be applied to the regular undergraduate program.
- Provide faculty the opportunity to develop and engage in rigorous, intellectually creative, and innovative pedagogy.
- Provide an integrative experience for students and faculty.
- Share excitement about research with a group of bright/intellectually curious/articulate students.
- Provide students with additional skills for and the opportunity to do research.
- Provide students a better understanding of what faculty do so that they are better informed about their future career choices.
Last modified on 4/5/13 | Content maintained by